PRINTS MAKE COOL GIFTS
Give a gift certificate from kareprints.com so your recipient can have the fun of choosing a favorite icon. You can designate any dollar amount, and the PayPal gift certificate (redeemable at kareprints.com) does not expire.
Detailed information about PayPal gift certificates—please read carefully:
- Once you add a gift certificate to your cart, click “Buy Gift Certificate with PayPal” on the checkout page. On the next page, you can use your credit card or PayPal account to purchase your gift certificate.
- During checkout, you’ll have the choice of 1) printing the gift certificate or 2) having it emailed to your recipient. If you’d like to print it out and give it to your recipient, we recommend not including an email address. If a recipient’s email address is indicated on a printed gift certificate, it may be redeemed only by the owner of that email address.
- If you’d like the gift certificate emailed to your recipient, specify the recipient, email address, add a personal message, and choose the date the email with gift certificate code will be sent to your recipient. Emailed gift certificates are not transferable and may be redeemed only by the owner of that email address.
- Printed gift certificates are transferable if they do not include a recipient email address.
- Your recipient needs to have a PayPal account to redeem a gift certificate.
- Gift certificates do not expire. Unused balances may be applied to other Kare Prints purchases.
- Gift certificates can be used towards the purchase of anything on kareprints.com. They cannot be redeemed on other websites.
- Neither Kare Prints nor PayPal are responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates.
- If a gift certificate is sent to the wrong email address or is lost, it can be canceled or refunded at no charge within 60 days of the purchase date.